Authors, publishers and fans, enter to win your personal or favorite book to be produced as a cinematic book trailer in the AfterHours HD sweepstakes running from July 1st thru September 30th. Plus, each month during the sweepstakes, a random winner will be selected to receive the ultimate AFTERHOURS HD sports hat along with a $25 Amazon gift card!
It’s easy to enter and win, simply fill in the entry box below and enter the title to your book, the authors name and the sweepstakes keyword by watching the commercial on AfterHours HD Roku TV Channel. Add the channel to you Roku box by clicking on this link – https://my.roku.com/add/afterhourshd
Enter as many times you like! Winners will be selected at random.
The sweepstakes winner will have their book produced by Hollywood veterans as a cinematic movie trailer featuring the winner’s name in the opening credits and the grand prize of $100 amazon gift card! The winner will also be highlighted in upcoming AfterHours fan newsletters! It’s a great way to find new fans and friends that might also want to follow YOU on social media!
Be sure to tune into AfterHours HD as production has begun on several original TV series including WebCam Diaries, written by best selling erotic book author Debra Shade and based on actual webcam conversations! It’s funny, it’s provocative, it’s edgy and it’s exclusively on AfterHours HD TV.
The AfterHours HD Book Trailer Contest
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. A Purchase Of Any Kind Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
Void Where Prohibited.
1. Contest Period: AfterHours HD Book Trailer Contest” (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 07/01/16 and ends at 12:00 am ET on 10/30/15 (the “Contest Period”). The Contest Period will consist of three (3) individual Entry Periods (the “Entry Periods”), as detailed in the chart in section 3 below. One (1) potential Monthly Prize winner will be selected in random drawing (the “Monthly Drawing(s)”) at the end of each of the three (3) Entry Periods, from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, for a total of three (3) Monthly Prizes throughout the Contest Period. At the end of the Contest Period, there will be one (1) grand prize random drawing (the “Grand Prize Drawing”), performed from among all eligible entries received throughout all Entry Periods, in order to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories), and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of their entry. Employees of AfterHours HD (“Sponsor”), and any of Sponsor’s, Administrator’s, or their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Contest Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household of each (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win a prize herein. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws. By entering the Contest, participants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding.
3. How to Enter: Throughout the Contest Period, eligible entrants must subscribe to and watch the airing(s) of new episode(s) on AfterHours HD Roku TV Channel (add ROKU channel from here – https://my.roku.com/add/afterhourshd) on the date(s) that correspond with the correct Entry Period(s) in the chart detailed below (the “Monthly Entry Period Chart”), and take note of the code words that will appear on the screen and/or be spoken orally during commercial breaks airing throughout the applicable New Episode (the “Code Word”). Then, during the applicable Entry Period, visit http://afterhourshd.com/contest/ (the “Promotional Site”), follow the instructions to complete all required information on the registration form, provide the correct applicable Entry Period’s Code Words (two (2) words), and submit the online entry form (hereinafter an “entry”). Incomplete entries and entries that do not contain the correct Code Words will not be eligible. There is a limit of one (1) entry, per person, regardless of email address used, per Monthly Entry Period. Entries will NOT be carried forward into subsequent Monthly Drawings.All entries eligible for a Monthly Drawing will be placed into the Grand Prize Drawing. Maximum of three (3) entries per person in the Grand Prize Drawing. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries must be received during each applicable Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period’s Monthly Drawing and the Grand Prize Drawing. The computer clock of the Webmaster hosting the Contest is the official timekeeping device for the Contest. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
ENTRY PERIOD CHART
|Entry Period Number||New Episode Date||Entry Period Date(s)/Time(s)|
|#1||07/01/16||12:00 am ET on 07/01/16 – 12:00 am ET on 07/31/16|
|#2||08/01/16||12:00 am ET on 08/01/16 – 12:00 am ET on 08/31/16|
|#3||09/01/15||12:00 am ET on 09/01/16 – 12:00 am ET on 09/30/16|
4. Monthly Prizes/Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Monthly Prizes: three (3) Monthly Prizes will be awarded throughout the Contest Period (one (1) per Entry Period). Each Monthly Prize winner, once confirmed as detailed below, will will receive one (1) exclusive AfterHours HD Sports Hat, the Approximate Monthly Value (“ARV”) of each Monthly Prize is $30 (U.S.)
“Grand Prize”: One (1) exclusively produced BOOK TRAILER based on winner selection. Book Trailer will be no longer than 90 seconds in running time length and will be scripted, storyboarded, produced and edited by ScorpioStudios.com. Final editorial approval, scripting, production and post-production will be approved by the producers of Scorpio Studios. Winner will also receive one (1) AfterHours HD Sports Hat. Winner will also receive download link of HD quality master of BOOK TRAILER to be used for his or hers social media purposes. Winner will also receive promotions in all AFTERHOURS HD social media and newsletter marketing announcements with optional social media links of his or hers choosing. ARV of Grand Prize is $2,000 (U.S.).
5. Monthly and Grand Prize Drawings & Notification/Acceptance: One (1) Monthly Prize Winner will be selected and notified by mail, email or telephone within 48 hours after the end of each Monthly Entry Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected and notified by mail, email or telephone within 48 hours after the end of the Contest Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during all Monthly Entry Periods. Monthly Prize winners remain eligible for the Grand Prize. Administrator, who is an independent judging organization, will conduct the Monthly and Grand Prize Drawings. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout each Monthly Entry Period and during the Contest Period. Potential Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to accept a Monthly Prize and be confirmed as an official Monthly Prize winner. All potential Prize winners will be required to respond to such notification attempt and execute and return an affidavit of acceptance, eligibility, liability and publicity release (or Declaration of Compliance if a Canadian resident (where legal), within fourteen (14) days of such notification. or such Monthly Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Monthly Prize winner will be selected. If any potential prize winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited arithmetic skill testing question as a condition to receiving a prize. If notification attempts for any potential prize winner fail for any reason, or if a potential prize winner does not comply with these Official Rules, such prize may be forfeited, at Sponsor’s discretion, and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected from among remaining eligible entries from the corresponding random drawing.
6. Prize Details/Conditions: All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a portion thereof) with another prize of greater or comparable value, as determined by Sponsor in the event prize becomes unavailable with no further obligation to the winner. Administrator will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to the Grand Prize winner for the actual retail value of the Monthly Prize for the tax year in which Prize is accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a selected potential winner, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry will be declared the potential prize winner. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification or equitable purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
8. Limitations of Liability: Entrants, by participating in the Contest, release and agree to hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or action of any kind whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death and bodily injury, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, including participating in this Contest or in any Contest-related activity, whether sponsored, held by, or paid for by a third party or by Sponsor. Each entrant agrees to indemnify Contest Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to hereby acknowledge that Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize herein. Additionally, the Contest Entities are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered entries; or for any virus contracted by an entrant’s computer through participation in the Contest, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by computer or Internet malfunction or interference, tampering, manipulation, weather or natural disaster, acts of war, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation; or for failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access. Contest Entities are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the airing of the Code Word, notification of potential prize winners, or in any Contest-related materials. The Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable network, server, wireless service, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person or entity. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods or third-party software or website or any other devices which subvert or manipulate the entry process will void all entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Contest IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, virus, bug, worms, unauthorized human intervention or any other causes which Sponsor, in it’s sole opinion, deems could corrupt, manipulate or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and post notice of the action at the Promotional Site. If Sponsor terminates the Contest prior to the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor will select the potential prize winners in random drawing(s) from among all valid, non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to termination, if any, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS Contest. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
9. Disputes, Governing Law and Venue: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS Contest OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS Contest, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.